Ledger is the worlds leading digital asset cold storage provider.
Our team was key to their SEO efforts, and lead the charge which saw them hit 1.4m in organic, monthly search traffic
1.4m Organic monthly visitors
At the height of the campaign, the site was processing over a million users a month
100% through content
The SEO campaign required heavy production and distribution of quality, value-adding content, to appease users, obtain links and improve authority.
Case Study: Driving Millions in Monthly Traffic, Completely Organic
- Increase the number of organic users hitting the site
Our team utilised the highly effective and scalable nature of content to drive organic user acquisition and conversions
- SEMrush: SEMrush was used to identify areas of weakness in competitor content, and areas of opportunity in the wider search spere for us to penetrate with content
- Screaming Frog: Screaming Frog was used to analyse the back and front-end of the site for technical and on-page SEO opportunities, which would help increase the crawlability and usability of the site. Making the website easier for users and search engines to understand and navigate, helps in ranking and engagement
- Google Search Console & GA: GSC was used in understanding the performance of the site and its pages, helping us identify opportunities for optimisation and understanding user behaviour.
- Looker Studio: Google Data Studio was used too analyse and visualise performance, and provide clients with dash-boards to track progress in realtime.
Keyword Research: The team began by conducting in-depth keyword research to identify key areas and opportunities to build topical authority, rank, and acquire competitor traffic
Technical and On-page SEO: They then optimised the backend and the front-end of the site, to enable Search Crawlers to navigate and understand the content with ease, assisting in ranking pages better, and providing users with better experiences, to ensure higher engagement and conversions.
Content Creation: After devising the keyword strategy, we created content pillars and clusters. The content was produced to appeal to search engines and users, enabling it to rank higher, and drive engagement.
Link-building: To boost the sites and brands authority, and rank higher on SERP, the team build strong links from relevant publications and content pieces, through a myriad of different methods.
The results were remarkable
1.4M monthly users: The website’s started receiving well over a million monthly users a month
By utilising data and designing content in a functional way, we can drive traffic, build brand authority and ultimately scale any web3 business.